4 chicken breasts
6 bacon strips, chopped
2 spring onions, chopped
1 pound cream cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Slice into the chicken several times, about ¾ inch apart, but only cut about 85% of the way through.
3. Cook the bacon over a medium heat until it starts to get crispy.
4. Stir in the spring onions and cook for another minute.
5. Add the cream cheese and cook until melted.
6. Allow to cool to the touch, then fill each segment of the chicken with about 1 teaspoon of the mixture.7. Bake in the center of the oven for 20 minutes (or more as needed) until the chicken is cooked through