4 chicken breasts
8 bacon strips, cut into 2” long pieces
½ pound block of hard Parmesan cheese, cut into thin 1 ½” wide by ¾” high slices
1 small can of tomato paste
½ cup grated mozzarella cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Slice across the chicken, about ¾ inch apart, but only cut about 80% of the way through.
3. Cook the bacon over medium heat until about halfway done, then cool enough to handle.
4. Fill the slices in the chicken with tomato paste, then bacon and finally Parmesan.
5. Sprinkle the chicken with garlic powder and top with mozzarella cheese.6. Bake in the center of the oven for 20 minutes (or more) until the chicken is completely cooked.