- If chicken breasts are thick, cut them in half first to speed up the sauteing
- Make the chicken cubes 3/8" or smaller, or even shred it
- Fry only one tortilla at a time, fill one side and make it like an omelette
- Make sure to start with the cheese on the bottom, this helps the rest of the filling stay put
- Don't over-stuff the filling or it will be difficult to keep together
- Save some time and use store-bought Pico de Gallo
Friday, February 1, 2019
This is a delicious recipe for stovetop quesadillas, but we offer these tips to make the going easier.