- ½ cup crushed corn tortilla chips
- 1 tbsp fresh cilantro, minced
- 1 ½ tsp cumin
- ¼ cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 1 pound ground beef
- Cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup ketchup
- Chipotle chili pepper, chopped
- Jalapeno pepper, chopped
- Vegetable oil
- Combine all burger ingredients in a large bowl. Divide into four burgers.
- Heat grill to medium-high heat and brush with vegetable oil.
- Grill burgers for 8-9 minutes, flipping at least once.
- Melt cheddar cheese on the burgers.
- Mix ketchup and chipotle chili peppers together, then spread on burgers.
- Add tomato and jalapeno pepper to burger.